Custom Search

Monday, March 22, 2010

League Update!


Talked to the guy who runs the leagues today , and instead asking him to make me a deal  I took cash in and said this is how much I have. You can take it and let us play in the league , and we will prob continue to play in the next seasons or we dont play. He went ahead and accepted! SO now we are actually in the league , well after everyone registers with USAHOCKEY for insurance reasons. The Seasons starts Aprill 11th so 2 weeks from Sunday is our first game.

If you have seen the videos on the blog you will see we still need a lot of work. However we are all very very excited. I have been skating 3- 4 times a week using stick and puck sessions and even open skates to work on certain things. Today I mastered Hockey stopping at slow speeds. I was so excited I felt like a little kid!

Thanks for everyone's help! Stay tuned to the blog for further updates. We have another Scrimmage this friday . ( its also my 3 yr anniversary so wife isnt the happiest but she is the Canadian so she understands..... I mean geesh it is Hockey for crying out loud!)


.... I know I promised more player Bio's... I am working on them... I really promise tomorrow.

-Nick
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment