Custom Search

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Birth of a Beginners Adult Hockey team

Hi I am Nick. I am your average guy. I like guy stuff , mainly Sports. In 2006 my wife Tanis, whom is Canadian, took me to my first NHL Hockey game. The hometown Calgary Flames were taking on provincial rivals the Edmonton Oilers. This is the night that I fell in love with Hockey.

I have grown up playing sports and was generally above average or decent at them. Since I considered myself decent at sports I figured I wanted to become a hockey player. I mean really it can't be that hard right? ( I was wrong) I have toyed with the idea since my wife and mother-in-law bought me my first skates on my birthday in 2007. Finally 3 years later , Skating very little and definitely not a good skater, I have gotten pro-active and decided to start a hockey team.

This blog is dedicated to chronicle the growth and the development of a Beginners Hockey team and its Players...


No comments:

Post a Comment