Custom Search

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Last nights scrimmage!

Well I found out when you land on your head on the ice after getting checked by your own team mate while getting ready to score a goal , on a non-contact team  does NOT feel good! I am a sore that I only remember from my high school days after 2 a days in football and marathon wrestling practices.... OUCH!!!

Anyway It was a good night. We had a ton of people we didn't know try to show up like it was a pick up game so me being the big bad enforcer guy had to kick some people out. I got called a few names but Hey... We need all the ice we can get plus we as a team PAID 280 bucks for it , why should they get to come play for free. Anyway, We are progressing .... Everyone looked a little better than the previous week and that is all we can ask, to get a lil better every time we go out there.

Highlights of the night IMO:
1. Justin Phelps scoring a couple goals.
2. Andrew Buckley and his goals
3. Evan being a girl and not dropping the gloves when Baker challenged him , or when I challenged him, hell even with Baker and I both challenged him at the same time!! Evan apparently superglues his gloves to hands HAHAHAH!!

We got good video and photos of last night and some of them should be up shortly. However some of the wives decided to do what women do and cackle right by the camera. I am trying to find a way to take out the sound and overlay some music. They mostly make fun of how bad we are but they also talk about other stuff too. Oh and I guess My Favorite Mother in law deserves a Thank you for taking pictures. Last night was my 3 year anniversary so I also have to say thank you to my beautiful wife for taking videos and letting me scrimmage on our anniversary..... it cost me a bunch of presents but still Thanks Tanis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment