Custom Search

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well the hockey team got the week off for MEMORIAL day!  Personally I was happy for time off so I could rest my Sciatica riddled body!!!  Getting old sucks!!! HAHA!

Anyway Next Game is This Sunday June 6 against the Tripods! 
Captain and Assistant Capt has been named...  Evan Lambeth is the Captain of the MoonDawgs and John Bauman is the Assistant.  Both these guys have worked their tails off. They have taught us a ton and hope to learn more from them in the future!!! Thanks for all your help guys!! 

On a side not June 6 is also my beautiful wife, Tanis' birthday. She will be 20-something haha!  
Happy Birthday Tan, your a huge part of making the Moondawgs a reality. Thanks for putting up with me , the guys, and my gear whoring ways!!!! Love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment